Do you think you're too old for GAG? (for over 25 year old GAG members)

So, I was answering a question for an anonymous user and they were so bold as to ask me to not post my answer because I was too old to do so. I made sure to put this loser in his place and report them but then it made me wonder...

This question goes out to the over 25 year olds, do you enjoy GAG but sometimes feel like you're too old to be on here? Or do you enjoy GAG and think there should be no age limits for those who enjoy the website?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you're asking the +25 year olds, but let me say, as a 22 year old, I welcome the input of those who have had more experience in life. It's better to have multiple perspectives that answer your question, often those who are older will consider things young people would never think about.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 42. I answer what I want to answer, and people are free to ignore what I have to say if that's what they prefer to do. That's their loss, but I'm not letting anyone chase me away from here. Many people appreciate my posts, as they often remind me, and that's all that matters to me: that I'm able to help a few people out with some of my hard-earned experience and wisdom.

• There isn't an age limit and a lot of the questions and answers are relevant to people of all ages. Most people on here are probably in the 18-24 group but I don't see why anyone should be excluded or their opinion discounted because they are one year older than that. I'm a little behind most people my age in terms of relationship experience so personally I don't feel out of place at all.

• Since I get listed as over 45, I enjoy the site. The questions are candid, it gives me another way of how people view things. Some of the questions I had years back, with far fewer resources. I try to be respectful, and think the greater range of views is good for all...

• I enjoy GaG because there are many different

people, behavior wise, and age wise..

every persons opinion is great, it give

more ways too look at things and

come to a prober conclusion regarding

ones questions.. I think ^-^

• People of any age can use help from others. Age does not mater. If he/she can get free help from others, why not use it?

• meh its kinda fun, besides lots people never out grow high school anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• What?

What an a**hole. I actually like the answers older people provide. With age comes wisdom, in most people. I appreciate that the older people actually take the time to read and answer our questions. I don't think anyone is too old for this site.

• its a website I visit like so many others. I don't really think about such things when I log into Facebook or some other social site. I rarely evaluate myself by other people's standards, bcs I've found every human, every culture, every city, and nation has their own. So its pointless to try, do what you like! people have U2 syndrome, "You're too tall for, too fat for, too old for, too young for, too Asian for, too pretty for..." the list goes on.

• I think often times the +25 people give the best advice since they usually have been through it already and learned from their successes and mistakes.