Reasoning behind your screen name for GirlsAskGuys account?

What made you create the name that you're using? Is it your name, nickname, or other particular things?

Most Helpful Guy

• the meanin of the word Aizou:

Love and Hate

Conflicting Emotions

Contradicting Opinions

the reasoning?

I think the meanings are great.. ^-^

• Where did you hear about it?

• Aww Is this meaning in Danish or Japanese?! :)

• it's in Japanese, Danish is bad.. doesn't have anything

to make it the least awesome.. ^-^

What Guys Said 17

• Couter has been my nickname since grade 9, It's just a few letters different than my last name, can't remember how I got it, but that's what my friends call me. Since then I've used it as my screen name for pretty much everything.

• I am Russian, and "sovetskii" is how you say "soviet" in Russian. I also play ice hockey (that's me in my profile picture), and my jersey number is 13. Put the two together, and you get: sovetskii13.

• Inq stands for inquiry. The 100 part is a tribute to the "inventiveness" of the writers of the Terminator series, when they named the models T100 and T1000. Actually, the numbers derive from the first model numbers of transputers (q.v.), a forgotten computer technology.

• I just picked it because I'm living in Belgium now. Like many nicknames, this is a transient and temporary thing.

• I like cars, i.e. I'm a car guy and I live in Washington DC

• BC = The college I went to

Ranger = Buzz Lightyear, Space...

10 = The year I graduated college

• Mine's just awesome. I'm just... awesome.

Come on, I can be narcissistic for one answer.

(p.s.i'mawesome..)

• Fooly Cooly is an anime. I use it for a lot of things.

• I live in the mile high city, and I'm a guy... yep

• Slapped my arm while being attack by gnats and killed 7 with one swipe. That was 15 years ago and it "stuck"-pun intended

• 1|0
  • Poem by Ginsberg. Started reading about ancient semitic gods, liked the name.

• My first name and birth year...larry69

• "M21irby"

The "M" is for my name Matthew, I was born on the 21st of February and my last name is Irby.

• I wear a lot of livestrong clothing in memory of a friend I lost early on

• My older account was banned, because some people here are too afraid to here the truth. So I signed up again and picked the one I did.

• Well my two fixations are giving oral and receiving pee...so "taster" seemed cute at the time...O:O

What Girls Said 17

• No One Listens lol. No one likes to listen. Often when people seek advice they do it with the intent of still doing what they want (most of the time) and it's annoying. They go around asking for EVERYONE opinion and still go with what they are going to do knowing full well that's what was going to happen. lol. So it kind of goes like:

A: Hey I need some advice

B: Okay, what's wrong?

A: *Tells the the person all about their problems*

B: * Gives the person advice and answers all their questions.*

A: *Argues with the person why they should do what they want*

B: *Spends a long time trying to help*

A: Okay, thanks *does what they were thinking about doing in the first place*

...what? lol.

• and it's not about the fact that they didn't take their advice that is annoying it's just that they weren't going to listen to anyone in the first place no matter if it was good advice to begin with.

• Actually all the nicknames that I thought of were taken.

So I used this.

Because my favorite band is Super Junior (SJ)

And their official color is Blue.

So "BlueSJ" ^^

• My name is from a song by one of my favorite artists, Florence and the Machine. The song is called Rabbit Heart(raise it up). It's one of my fave songs by her as well. <3

• My handle for a dancing game I used to play was Eithne, and my friends ended up shortening it to eithyy. After that it just stuck.

• May-It's a nickname that I kinda diverged on my own from my real name. I feel that it fits me better than the real one

04- because I was told 'may' was too short. I've always liked the number 4 so I went with it.

• I knew for sure your full name was mayonaise!

• haha nice. I guess the '0' right after kinda adds to the effect. Funny you say that cause I hate mayonnaise like a fat kid hates vegetables

• The first time I ever got drunk was in new york city on a newspaper school trip in high school. and I met this guy in our hotel who was from another school so we had a party in their hotel room and I had a huge crush on him and was happy when he asked for my number but we were to drunk to find a pen so I decided to be cute take my lipstick draw a heart with my phone number inside so he would find it he next morning... did I mention was I really drunk :P

but that night was epic and my friends thought it was so cool back then so they doing it guys that they met

but that's where the name lipstickheartsnyc

• I picked it because I'm from California and born in 93. I kind of dislike it because everyone knows and asks me questions about it and which part of Cali I'm from.

• my nickname is starlight & my birthday is 1/24

• Couldn't think of anything else (I'm really terrible at choosing screen names), and I like Fridays, haha

Woo hoo! :-P

• been a horseback rider and owner for 8 years :) and I needed something else on the end so I chose Jewel cause I love the sound of it

• My favorite show:D

• It's my name haha

• Cos I love someone in a special way 0_o I'm not so sure of my love thou =/

• Hair color as well as a great song.

• A rose is beautiful until it dies..A mirror works until it shatters combine them together.

• For the fact that it doesn't really have anything to do with myself (particular tastes). It's something that means nothing to me.

• my birthday. I couldn't come up with a username...plus, I didn't want people to have a preconcieved notion about me based on my username...so its just all numbers haha