Do you ever just want to rant?

I'm not the type to publicly complain to people, but sometimes I jest need to rant. I feel like that's definitely what I use this site for :P

Do you feel like ranting? I feel like ranting today and did so anonymously not too long ago ;D

• F*** everything
  • No, I never ever complain! Lookie at me, so mighty!
  • Everyone has those days! *insert sh*tty miley cyrus song here*

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't ever really feel like ranting, I do feel like sharing cool quotes and funny videos with the people of GAG. It ends up being removed, though. :\ link *shivers* I forgot how much I hate that song.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, every once in a while I just get so much energy or feelings pent up that I sometimes feel like just blasting it all out there. Instead of lashing out to people, I kind of feel like saying what it is that is irritating me beyond belief, why it is, and why/how it could be solved. I also tend to lay it out kind of sarcastically. Like in a tone of "You could do this or that, but noooOOOOoooo you're doing that over there instead :| "

• i rant in my head, no one else needs to hear my ramblings.

• yeah just to take out my anger and frustration

• I voted A

• I prefer masturbating. ;P

• Eh, f*** ranting I rather just swing fists.

What Girls Said 5

• I rant to my mom but typically my rants are pointless. I tend to express my feelings regularly so nothing ever really builds up to the point where I need to rant and when I do rant, it's over stupid stuff like my parents refuse to buy an Italian Greyhound or how they won't take the damn cone off of the dog and he bumps into everything and wakes everyone up at like 3 in the morning or how my mom hasn't bought me my Longchamp handbag or how I'm falling behind on letters of recommendations for sorority recruitment

I tend to vent regularly though. I tried keeping a diary once but it was no help because by the time I finished the sentences, it was like the emotions were gone. I write too slow!

• OMG, THEY SHOULD GET YOU THE PUPPY! I freaking love puppies <3

I just feel like ranting about my period lol. I don't have very much to rant about aside from that. Did you know I had my period of 20+ days!? UGH. so tired of this.

• Holy mole-e

My friends sister had periods like that but with birth control they became regulated

That's pretty bad. You don't have cramps the whole time do you?

• Just the first 10 days lol. but this month I only had an 8 day break from my last one -_- this birth control sucks. blah. see? ranting burger on the loose :p

• Yes, I love ranting. I have to admit, I have made some of my questions anonymous, because of the fact that they were loaded with rants and personal frustrations.

I owned a Xanga when I was in High School, and it was a complete rant-athon.

I admit, I do annoy a lot of people around me (my family) because of this habit...

• sometimes we all need to blow off steam and let it all out.

• I enjoy having a good rant every once in awhile.

• I don't feel like ranting because ranting always gets me into trouble. Hopefully my last rant was indeed my last rant.