Do you think GAG users know you better than those around you in real life?

I believe there are a lot of things that you will ask/confide in the users/friends on GAG but not those around you in real life,right?Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

I think this question applies more to those who are here frequently or have been here long enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, they certainly know more intimate details about my sex life than anyone I know 'in real life', haha, except obviously my boyfriend since it's his sex life too. =P I'm pretty open about everything else in person, I just don't think it's anyone's business [who actually knows me, I mean] what goes on in my bedroom unless it's relevant to conversation and I can explain without going into detail. I'm pretty modest, and it's not just ME I'd be talking about, so I also keep things under wraps out of respect for my boyfriend, even though he probably wouldn't care if I talked about it. I'm a very sexual person and people who know me know that, but they don't need to know much else, lol. I only expand on the details here because no one knows me personally and it works toward the spirit of the whole Q&A thing this site is about. Otherwise though, I'm an open book on here and in my real life, I like who I am, so I see no reason to 'hide' most things about myself, especially if it's relevant to whatever situation/conversation is happening.

What Guys Said 10

• Not at all, no. You guys are only privy to the information I give you and it's of course only from my own perspective. Those in my life acquire their information first hand and get to have their own perspectives. Besides, I only share bits and pieces so even if someone was to collect together everything I have ever said on this site, it's still only a fuzzy picture that you'll come up with.

• Nope, even being here for a long time. I see it just like Facebook or texting on your phone- without being with someone and seeing how they act, you only know how they present themselves through words. Sure they might know your opinion on various topics but if they met you in person, they'd still have to "get to know you".

• Absolutely not. I spend/spent much more time talking to my family and friends than to GAG users.

• No. I always answer honestly, and sometimes I get a minus.

• Hi,it doesn't matter if people give us a minus.Even God can't please everybody,right? :)

In the past when I had another username,I asked tons of questions on relationship and I kept asking until someone asked me to stop (just like you keep asking those questions on sexuality.Lol)

So why did I keep asking over and over again?It's because I don't get honest answers that are helpful!.But now I'm too tired to ask anymore on those since the results are always diasppointing.

• GAG users ARE the ones around you in real life.

• Nope not at all... On here they only get a glimpse, mostly towards the relationship side of me. There's far more to me and my life then the small amount I show on here.

• Gag users would know me better, my friends in "real life" aren't exactly the type you can go to for real advice.

• Lol this is a perfect question and pertains to when I thought maybe you or me was making an assumption. I was assuming that you thought I was ? I forgot actually. Maybe you shall remember. I think only 2 or 3 users here know me as well or more than in RL.

• Lol.So funny.Honestly I think nothing negative about you but I thought that you assume I am that stalker because I like to answer people's old questions as a courtesy to them since I usually don't know how to answer their more recent questions.It could be miscommunication due to my bad English and I apologize for that. I don't know why I always find the older questions more interesting.Sometimes it is bad to be kind.Haha.But I truly hope that the stalker is not haunting you anymore.Hahaha.

• Ok Lets fix that

• I added you as a friend so you can look at all my questions

• It's about the same.

• no because I'm always anonymous

What Girls Said 3

• I may say some things on here that I don't have the balls to say in real life but that stuff is mainly about my family because I can't vent about them anywhere else because they found my diary before :p

No, I don't think GaG users know me better than my real life people...it takes a lot to get to the bottom of a person..I hope.

But for me, no, there are still many layers and ridiculous behavior which the likes of this website have never seen. C:

• Yes and no. There are things I've shared on here that I don't bring up in conversation with friends of family, however I don't think anyone on here would truly know me unless they met me. There's only so much words can convey before you need to experience their behavior to truly understand what they're feeling and sometimes even have an idea as to what they're thinking.

• No, not really. No matter how honest you are, real life friends/family know you better. I say thi because real life people witness your actions, not just words.