How do I make a link?

I want my question to be a featured question. but I don't know how to make links. Can someone please tell me how?

Most Helpful Girl

• To feature your question:

1. Check your account to be sure you have 1000 Xper points to redeem.

2. Post the question you would like to be featured.

3. Contact us ( link ) with a link to the question you would like to be featured.

To include a link, just copy and paste the URL into your question.

Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• You see where it says h ttp ://www.girls askguys.com/ Other-Questions/691865-how-do-make-a-link.html Just right click on that then click copy and then right click were you want to put it and click paste.

What Girls Said 2

• when you reach a certain level your URLs will automatically come up as links, before that you will just see the URL.

I'm on level 7 and in the box that I send the featured question in, it doesn't look blue. It looks black. Don't know if I'm making any sense to you or not.lol

• Oh I get what you mean now..I think! Just copy the URL of your question into the contact us box..

• I don't think you can post links until you reach level 4.

Just shorten the link or put spaces in it and you can get around that.

• As for featuring a question, just go here:

link

View the question you want featured, copy the link from the top of the page, and paste it in the contact box after you select that you want to redeem xper. It's 1000 points to feature a question

• I'm on level 7.