1) Are you more likely to answer questions when the person is anonymous?
2) Also are you more likely to answer questions anonymously?
- Yes Anonymous to both Questions one & 2?Vote A
- No Answer as yourself to both Questions one & 2?Vote B
- Yes to Question one and No to Question 2Vote C
- No to Question one and Yes to Question 2Vote D
Most Helpful Guy
I answer questions I find interesting, or where I feel I have something worthwhile to offer (or occasionally, questions that make me frustrated). I don't really care if they're Anon, but I also think that Anon is WAAAAAY over-used here. It's not like you're using your real name or anything.
I have never answered any question Anon, though I believe the counter on the web software says "-1" for some reason.0