What did you post in the question anonymously?

What possible reason do you have to post in this question anonymously?

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of reason...being unreasonably afraid that someone will not like your question, you think it's controversial ... probably a bunch of crazy reasons too O.o

1|0
    0|0
    • Not like the answer* people are worried about so much

What Girls Said 10

• When I post anonymous questinos its because I'm paranoid that someone I know can see the question and remember my situation subsequently knowing it was me who posted the question.

4|0
    0|0
  • You don't want people to bother you about your answer? I have not posted an anonymous in a while, when I first got on the site I did a LOT, but I guess I kind of thought why and now don't... Mr. Anonymous?

(I know people on this site...preferrd for them not to know my answer now I don't care.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Good question. It's not like anyone here knows you in real life anyways lol. Only reason to post anonymously is if you actually know someone on here in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • what's your reason?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're ashamed for asking the question

0|0
    0|0
  • if its something personal or private I will but anon isn't anon anymore. the admin knows who you are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I never post anonymously

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I like the sound my little mouse does when I click on the anonymous bar, it's just so HOT it gets me craazzzy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question.

0|0
    0|0
  • what possible reason did you have?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Possibly because you want to reveal something unseemly or extremely frank, like unusual sexual fetishes or a personal liking of someone you're not supposed to like.

0|0
    0|0
  • To not reveal one's username I'd guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm hot for your weiner.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a habit.

1|0
    0|0