What did you post in the question anonymously?

What possible reason do you have to post in this question anonymously?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of reason...being unreasonably afraid that someone will not like your question, you think it's controversial ... probably a bunch of crazy reasons too O.o

• Not like the answer* people are worried about so much

What Girls Said 10

• When I post anonymous questinos its because I'm paranoid that someone I know can see the question and remember my situation subsequently knowing it was me who posted the question.

• You don't want people to bother you about your answer? I have not posted an anonymous in a while, when I first got on the site I did a LOT, but I guess I kind of thought why and now don't... Mr. Anonymous?

(I know people on this site...preferrd for them not to know my answer now I don't care.)

• Good question. It's not like anyone here knows you in real life anyways lol. Only reason to post anonymously is if you actually know someone on here in real life.

• what's your reason?

• You're ashamed for asking the question

• if its something personal or private I will but anon isn't anon anymore. the admin knows who you are lol

• I never post anonymously

• Because I like the sound my little mouse does when I click on the anonymous bar, it's just so HOT it gets me craazzzy :D

• Interesting question.

• what possible reason did you have?

What Guys Said 4

• Possibly because you want to reveal something unseemly or extremely frank, like unusual sexual fetishes or a personal liking of someone you're not supposed to like.

• To not reveal one's username I'd guess..

• I'm hot for your weiner.

• It's a habit.