Does Anyone Else Think GAG Could Use A Facelift?

Love this site. Think it's genius and totally functional and addictive. But I can't help think that it could use a much needed facelift. I don't know, maybe sleeker, cleaner, more polished. That's just my opinion. What do you think?

• I think it's perfect just the way it is!
  • It can use a few upgrades, but over all okay...
  • I Would love an upgraded cleaner look
  • My eyes...oh god my eyes! I can't stand to look at it a second longer!

Most Helpful Guy

• It need's a mobile version more than anything. On my phone, the reply box is larger than my screen, so some of what I'm typing always gets cut off.

• Yeah, that seems to be an issue throughout

What Guys Said 6

• Imo a few design changes to keep things fresh isn't such a bad thing...but right now the admins are focused on getting a vehicle to host chat again since Meebo is being swallowed up in the black hole of technology known as Google.

Imo it's a good chance we may get the chat powered by Google+, but that's just a theory of mine.

So AFTER chat gets re-instated, and the glitches are worked out (new software changes ALWAYS have glitches)...then that may be the next thing on the list. 8-)

• I see. Function before beauty. I can deal with that.

• You're talking to a geeky tech guy...i'm always function before flash when it comes to anything. 8-)

• I'd just be happy if they stopped using popup ads. Quit it now!

• I here you. I think YouTube does a great job of putting it your face without impeding you from actually being able to use the site.

• I think it should just switch to being a conventional forum. It's like they designed a forum from the ground up to not look like a forum.

• Really? I would hate the look of a conventional forum. Wouldn't be half as fun I think. Some things work, and help keep us addicted, just think it could sleeker, with less lag and glitches.

• Forums have a greater sense of community and are easier to navigate.

• agreed.

• A remodel would be nice. It has looked like this for as long as I've started coming on here..and that was back in like, late '08?

• It needs more than a better look but that would be a start

What Girls Said 3

• Ive been on the site for three years now and its been the same way since then so yes it could be updated.

• yeah, I agree.

• new management would be GREAT! these admins and site owners are useless and troll people