What changes would you want for GAG?

I'd want a section for religion, more ways to earn xper points, and an app for the site.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less ads

Better control on the creep questions

Better control on spam

Better control on creep accounts

I like your idea of the religion section

An app

An option for people who have a lot of Xper to have more freedom (Can ask more than 2 questions every 6 hrs or send messages to non friends etc etc )

What Guys Said 11

• - Better search bar

- For this site to work better on my iPod(worked great a while ago)

- xper for upvotes, comments

• And I'd like a an extra gonad and a cookie for my birthday! But we'll get nothin and LIKE IT!

• *app for Apple, Andriod, and Blackberry for the site

*re-instate a chat vehicle service that allows chat on a mobile device through this app I want above

*imo not that important, but a few design changes to keep the layout fresh won't hurt. :)

• When chat worked. You could use the meebo app (for iOS) or meebo.com to chat mobile

• I wanna have some chat-thingy back here, and yeah - notification when someone replies to your comments also would be cool!

• Those all sound like excellent ideas.

More categories

Maybe a way to pay for answers

App

• pay for answers? Could you explain that one? :)

• I think that's a great idea. perhaps even answerers can get more xper points by answering the question, that way the money paid would have the wanted effects.

• There is such a thing as "Feature Question" already...

• new categories: sports, entertainment, travel, food, politics, among others

• Replace all mods with global ignore feature.

• Ban religious questions and political questions.

• I'd like the ability to make it so that some users are invisible to you. By that, I mean that you wouldn't be able to see their questions, answers, or comments. The most irrational and irritating people seem to be be the ones that spend the most time on this site. Reporting them does nothing because once they're banned, they will almost always make a new account and continue the same behavior as before. I wouldn't want people to be able to use this feature on anonymous users, though, unless they happen to use it on the same anonymous user a certain number of times.

The ads really make browsing the site unenjoyable. I would have quit using it long ago if people didn't tell me about Adblock.

I always liked the chat room the site had way back when, but I don't think there's any hope of getting it back. The admins were very firm with their decision, and I'm guessing that there was more to that decision than they've told us.

I think it would be cool to have a feature that allows you to filter answers by the age of the user. When people answer anonymously, there's no way to tell anything about them. It would be nice for some people to be able to tell whether or not they're getting marital advice from a 17 year old. That may offend some younger users, but sometimes intelligence and maturity can't make up for a lack of experience.

• I think that a music category would be nice, too.

• Less ads

Hot girls

• If we could keep all the liberals locked in one section, that'd be great.

What Girls Said 6

• - Bring back Live Chat.

- More scrutiny when choosing mods (since a lot of posts get deleted for no good reason, and a lot of stuff gets left up that probably should be deleted).

- Notification when someone comments replies to your comment (i.e. if you comment on someone's answer, you'll be notified if they reply).

• agreed on the comment replies. If the site were a regular forum, it would be easy to see when a thread is updated.

• I like the comment replies one too. it's hard to keep track of those without notifications.

• Yes we need notifications when someone goes to reply to comments too many times people will comment and not know when they have a reply especially when it is not to their answer.

• Now that chat has gone, I'd like a 'thing' to show someones online at that moment. I'd like an app to, I know admin have said that they don't do this because you can access GAG from your phone, but its not the same..I end up clicking 'Note This' all the time instead of 'answer question' or I click up-vote by accident instead of down-vote (or vice-versa) and When you delete a question from your phone, the screen bounces back to the top?!..an app would be good haha!

• I want Meebo back! Damn you Google...Damn u!

• -Re-evaluation in who they choose to be moderators and supermoderators

-Change the redeeming xper requirements. For instance, lower the amount needed for Feature a Question. I mean, it went from like 200 xper points to 1,000 xper. Also, lower the amount of xper needed for Amazon cards. Again, it went from like 3,000 xper to 4,000

• yeah, I hate that we need 4,000 xper to get an Amazon gift card. It takes too long.

• admin to stop stalking people and getting into our accounts (yes they know who you are and read your messages)

for admin to at least do something instead of deleting questions

a group for funny trolling questions (we all need a laugh)

• Yes yes yes Mobile. Just a laugh section. Stranger danger creep patrol! :P