R you addicted to girlsaskguys website?

r you too curious to know how many people answers and what answers they give/?

Certainly its helpful...but how do you feel about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not addicted but I am really intrigued at the differing answers and seeing everyone's opinions on things. A lot of stuff talked about on here are things you wouldn't typically get so many opinions on. Sometimes people come up with some really interesting questions and along with that there are some really insightful answers.

What Girls Said 11

• I have phases, where I am really addicted to this site and other times when I am not.

I love to read peoples answers and I always check back to see ba answers, to see what their advice was.

• I was until they got rid of Meebo. Now it's just not the same type of addiction...lol.

• just here for the gift cards... I have no job,lol

• I'm addicted to the power man, the POWER.

• You bet I am, but the excitement is starting to simmer down

• No, I could put it down for a month. Atm I just have nothing better to do.

• slightly addicted, but only as I like answering problems and I don't feel I have as many when I read other peoples situations

• I wouldn't say addicted.

• i just want my amazon gift card then I'm out

• i'm addicted to one guy on here.

• addicted to the amazon gift certificates, tbh

What Guys Said 7

• I am not addicted, but I do enjoy answering questions, and reading others answers. I learn some stuff by reading answers from other people. It's fun, and educational (to some extent).

• I only got on here cause I tried to find some advice on the situation with my ex girlfriend, I don't like being addicted to anything that's not real (not like I'd take anything to harm myself like drugs) and I don't want to be here on this site like that. I'll leave when my problem is solved and if it's not then back to the drawing board, but not on here, I have a great social life and like meeting people. No offence to anyone on here.

• I used to be

• not really, cause much like in real life bitches always be sayin' some dumb sh*t.

• im not addicted but I just love asking and answering random questions

• It's great, I'd could be hooked if I got more feedback on my questions *shrug*

• maybe a little bit