Should I upload a pic on here?

What's the point? Isn't this site so that you can ask questions and not feel the pressure of having people judge you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the purpose of this site is to encourange interaction with others and thus become better human beings. So POST A PIC so we can have alook at ya. And quit bein anonymous!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really see the point. Some people just like to let others know who they are dealing with, and some want too keep their identity private. It's your choice.

• When you talk to people in person, you do know how they look like? Unless you live in the Middle East.

• The people who do this, already know they're attractive. They just want to hear it because they're not getting enough attention in real life. Some even have boyfriends and girlfriends, but still ask. It's pitiful, isn't it?

• Wrong. That's not the reason I uploaded my picture. Not once have I asked for this sites clarity, people who do that are insecure, and I am a very confident person. My picture is here because I feel like it gives people a sense of who I am. I don't want to be just a username and a generic cartoon picture, at all times I want to be me.

• I understand some people post pics because they are secure..however, most people, especially girls, go anonymous much like the QA. It's perfectly reasonable

• its up to you ;p

• I mean, its the internet does that matter?

What Girls Said 1

• I have a uploaded pic so people know what I look like. I like seeing others peoples pics too. Why? Because then I at least get some idea of who I'm talking to which is interesting to me. Same reason as why when I go out I don't wear a plastic bag over my head. I want to give people the opportunity to see who I am and if someone does want to judge me then why do I care? It's the internet?

• I just wonder because a lot of the questions I see are so personal, I don't know if I'd feel so quick to answer are ask a question if people could see me.