Do you ever go back and read your answers?

Every now and then I'll be in the mood to stalk my recent activity on GAG. Sometimes I amaze myself with the advice I give. It's just so damn good. When I read it I laugh.. I cry... but ultimately, I walk away satisfied knowing it was good advice.

I've also had some grenades I wish I'd of jumped on before posting, though. Oh well, they can't all be gold.

Does anyone else do the same thing?

• Yes. I should have a column in the newspaper.
  • Yes. It might not always be pretty but it's always legit.
  • Yes. What was I thinking when I wrote most of that?
  • No. I'm not conceited. I give freely and regret nothing.
  • No. I only come here for questions and to read MrEM4N's answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I've participated on this site for over two years now and the progression through the years is amazing to me.

There are questions which are similar that I've given opposite answers. I've surprised myself with my insight and empathy as well as my ignorance and pettiness.

To me, my answers represent the best and worst of who I am because with the anonymity of the internet, I can be honest, ugly, sincere, spiteful ...

I don't have a big head about my answers though - I've read other answers on here that are incredible.

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 9

• I skim back here and there. I think I give some pretty level headed advice for some serious relationship/personal questions and then I think to myself...how the hell am I still single? I sound like a dating/relationship guru yet I'm unlucky in love at the moment... XP

But anyways, it feels good to help people and that's what matters. I figured with my unlucky dating/relationship history, I might as well give advice to deserving people on what NOT to do or what I learned.

I believe in karma. If I give enough to advice and help as much people as I can, hopefully life will reward me with a special woman! :D

• Rarely. I do go back to look at answers I got the most amount of up votes, or down votes for. Or just questions I remember were interesting.

• I re-read mine from time to time. Hell, I take time to make them easy on the eyes and to convey my points well, so why not? :)

• yeah I usually go back to my answers. sometimes to help myself answer similar questions or to read all the comments people made.

• Yeah, I like to go back and read my answers. Sometimes it's good advice, sometimes I just try to troll other trolls.

• Well you pretty much said it! Some make me feel, damn I'm good! And some make me wonder, was I drunk?

• Honestly? Not really. I will reread my response after I type it up to make sure there are no errors before I post it, but sometimes not even then (depending on how tired I am or how simple the answer was). But after I post it? I tend to just leave it unless someone comments on it and I get that notifcation.

• I do on certain questions

• Hmmm...Probablly A but I did say C.