Every now and then I'll be in the mood to stalk my recent activity on GAG. Sometimes I amaze myself with the advice I give. It's just so damn good. When I read it I laugh.. I cry... but ultimately, I walk away satisfied knowing it was good advice.
I've also had some grenades I wish I'd of jumped on before posting, though. Oh well, they can't all be gold.
Does anyone else do the same thing?
- Yes. I should have a column in the newspaper.35% (8)38% (6)36% (14)Vote
- Yes. It might not always be pretty but it's always legit.48% (11)44% (7)46% (18)Vote
- Yes. What was I thinking when I wrote most of that?4% (1)12% (2)8% (3)Vote
- No. I'm not conceited. I give freely and regret nothing.13% (3)6% (1)10% (4)Vote
- No. I only come here for questions and to read MrEM4N's answers.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
All the time. I've participated on this site for over two years now and the progression through the years is amazing to me.
There are questions which are similar that I've given opposite answers. I've surprised myself with my insight and empathy as well as my ignorance and pettiness.
To me, my answers represent the best and worst of who I am because with the anonymity of the internet, I can be honest, ugly, sincere, spiteful ...
I don't have a big head about my answers though - I've read other answers on here that are incredible.2