Gotten really close to someone here on gag? where you talk to them all the time and sad when they leave?

Most Helpful Guy

• What? GaG's leave? That's it! I ain't accepting no more friend requests...so don't bother...lol

I think that probably depends on the type of social person you are...?. what you demand from your relationships in order to consider them friendships?. I've noticed that some people don't develop any real emotional ties to internet 'friends' while others don't differentiate much between internet (pen pal) friends and real time friends.

I haven't been here long enough to develop and really strong bonds, but I'm sure I will in time and then, Yes, I'll be sad if/when they leave

What Guys Said 7

• One or two, I've gotten close to. They know who they are. But I never get upset when people leave. Life is a transient temporary thing. People will leave all the time. You just pick yourself up and get on with it.

• No.

I go here just from time to time. I like to give and advice, if I have something to add. So once in a month I do that and there is no space to start any longer conversation.

• No. I never really chat, or messaged with anyone on here. I am not really here for friends, or people to chat with.

• Most of the people I talked to a lot keep in touch by text or email even if they aren't around here much anymore. Those that just disappeared, I don;t miss... They didn't have enough respect to keep in touch, so who cares where they went to...

• nah,just friendship and as if now even that faded away with time

• Nope.

I have a few people added, but I've never really spoken to, or gotten know, anybody on here.

• Of course.

But sometimes it can be unhealthy because I got attached too quickly

What Girls Said 3

• Not on here. But on other websites, yes.

• On a different website, ya , I like Internet buddies! <3

• Nope. I'm cold