What do you hope that your friends on GAG would do for you?

Do you hope that they would answer your questions more often,message you more often,comment on your answers more often,e-mail you...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't expect anything from them, I do have really close friends in GAG though that I do expect things from, but things anyone would expect from friends not really answering my questions or commenting on my answers, I don't really care about that lol

What Guys Said 4

• I don't hope for anything from them. I don't even see what the point of being friends with someone is on GAG. Before, it was so you can chat; but not anymore. I don't expect anything from them.

• well when chat was there I was hoping that they would say hi,but they never did

• Sad...So why did they add you in the first place if they won't even say hi?I have never chatted with anyone here before but just asking.Thank you.

• I added some of them

• I was hoping they'd give me a handjob...

• Reply to messages. I'm not that good making friends so after a while of talking I thought I had made some. Same story in the end.

What Girls Said 6

• chat me up every once in a while that's it

• I don't expect anything. If they add me cool I'll accept but I don't expect anything from them.

• Message me.

• that they'd have something interesting to talk about

• I only expect things from people I truly care about and need.

• nothing, I don't have any friends on here