Am I the only one who finds being on GAG embarrassing?

I mean yes, I've never told anybody I know about it and wouldn't be that happy if anybody knew about it ! And I can't really find any obvious reasons behind this :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is embarrassing. Luckily this site isn't famous in my country :D

What Guys Said 2

• It's not an online dating site, you just ask questions and learn things...

• The only thing I find embarrassing about Gag, is Gag itself. It has become a site of judgment and hardos. People come here to express their problems and ask for their advice and are constantly judged and reminded of what is ailing them. There is a huge separation politically on here as well and anything thing other than the liberal/democratic viewpoint is deemed wrong. Oh and of course the down votes. It doesn't matter how you answer a question, either to be serious or humorous to shed some light on something, it's down voted. If your wording is incorrect, or anything really, it is down voted. I have really considered leaving this site entirely as of recent because of these factors and others.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not embarrassed per say. I just feel icky with the idea of my friends being on this site and looking at everything I say. I hope they never find me... :/

• I am shocked and embarrassed to see people talk so openly about sex on this site.

• I do feel embarassed sometimes cause of some of the questions on here and I honestly don't want my friends finding out I have time for this site.Besides a few of my friends who know just assume that it's also a dating site.

• YES aha

its embarrassing that people have such private and personal thoughts that they can't find anyone in real life they trust enough to ask

i always ask and answer anonymously lol AND I don't have a profile picture haha