Asking 2 questions in the same category?

How do you feel when someone asks two questions in the same category around the same time? Usually I try to force myself to ask the other question in another category but sometimes it's more difficult that way.

I'm sorry, I need to clarify. Different questions but are in the same category. Do you feel the user should wait?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind but what I really dislike is people who post stuff in the wrong sections like for example if we're in the "Other" section and then here comes a person asking stuff about their boyfriend/girlfriend or about their ex, or or how long do you like nipples, & stuff like that. There is a section for those questions but they prefer to put it here.

What Girls Said 1

• If they are two different questions and both belong in that category, I wouldn't be annoyed. But re-posting the same exact question would be annoying, although I admit I did that occasionally when I was still new to GAG.

What Guys Said 1

• It's pointless. If no one's answering the first q, posting again won't help. I report those as duplicate.

• Ah. Not a problem then. That's what the site is for!