I'm curious about this. I always try to select a best answer, and select it based on who actually has the best answer. If a few days go by and no one answered it very well, I usually just pick the lowest-level non-anonymous user.
- The one posted by a friend/interesting personVote A
- The one that I agree with the most.Vote B
- The one by the lowest-level non-annonymous userVote C
- The one that answered my question best - even if I disagree with it.Vote D
- I don't select best answers/other (explain).Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
I usually choose the most elaborate and insightful answers. This does not happen very often. I also wonder if the percentage of the best answers that a person provides is the true measure of expertise.0