I'm curious about this. I always try to select a best answer, and select it based on who actually has the best answer. If a few days go by and no one answered it very well, I usually just pick the lowest-level non-anonymous user.
- The one posted by a friend/interesting person0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
- The one that I agree with the most.30% (3)23% (3)26% (6)Vote
- The one by the lowest-level non-annonymous user0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- The one that answered my question best - even if I disagree with it.70% (7)62% (8)65% (15)Vote
- I don't select best answers/other (explain).0% (0)7% (1)5% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I usually choose the most elaborate and insightful answers. This does not happen very often. I also wonder if the percentage of the best answers that a person provides is the true measure of expertise.0