What percent of girls on here are guys pretending to be girls?

Based on some of the questions asked and answers given - it seems like some girls on here are likely 'guys playing girls'.

What do you think the percentage is?

• Less than 5%
  • 5% to 15%
  • More than 15%

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually a guy, pretending to be a girl, pretending to be a guy.

What Girls Said 9

• Haha I have no idea I would guess A or B but went with B because I'm sure there are a lot of fake people, its online and they can get away with the anonymity.

Think about that next time you're about to have a keyboard creaming session ladies and gents hahahahahahahaha.

• Does it matter? I mean, for those keyboard sessions.

• If you are intelligent, articulate, and have a good imagination, the rest is fantasy, isn't it? I guess that's why I prefer Literotica over video sites.

Not that it is right to deceive people, though, because it might not be a one time event

• Yes I agree in that its all fantasy that's why I said it depends on the individual. If it was a one time thing just for the moment and fantasy with the person then of course it would not matter. But if it was something more than a one time thing and/or someone that cared about being honest then it probably would matter a lot to that individual(:

But even if someone cared its the risk they take when being online where everyone takes advantage of anonymity.

• I've never thought about that before, but I don't think there's that many. If there are then they really do have talent in giving accurate female answers. I'd be worried! Severely!

• hahaah, you think you'll get real answers lol

• Not me unless I grew a d*** I didn't no about lol

• I think it's less than 5%. I don't think most guys would do that.

• Ohhh yesss I am a beautiful man!

Or...

wait...

ok I feel stupid now

-poofs away-

• i don't think many at all

• lol! good question.

oooh. I'm a girl. original.

• I am pretending to be a guy

What Guys Said 12

• i doubt there is many people doing this , no reason to as they can ask anounmous questions anyways . so identity hidden

• I think it's less than 5% of the active users.

• Some days I am a girl, some days I am a guy...it depends on the weather and what I feel like to be like on the day

• 8,613% exactly

• I say less than 5%. What's funny is that I think this every time I log in, lmao.

• Hard to say. It varies. Amateurs will get caught quickly, usually because they have multiple accounts.

• You could always tell a girl or guy by the way they answer

• What would the point of that even be?

• Like 99% I reckon.

• It's easy to tell whose who lol.

• i bet its very few

• OH! OH! Pick me! Pick me!

...oh wait, nevermind.