What percent of girls on here are guys pretending to be girls?

Based on some of the questions asked and answers given - it seems like some girls on here are likely 'guys playing girls'.

What do you think the percentage is?

• Less than 5%
    62% (18)62% (13)62% (31)Vote
  • 5% to 15%
    31% (9)19% (4)26% (13)Vote
  • More than 15%
    7% (2)19% (4)12% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually a guy, pretending to be a girl, pretending to be a guy.

9|6
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Haha I have no idea I would guess A or B but went with B because I'm sure there are a lot of fake people, its online and they can get away with the anonymity.

Think about that next time you're about to have a keyboard creaming session ladies and gents hahahahahahahaha.

0|1
    0|0
    • Does it matter? I mean, for those keyboard sessions.

• Show All
    • If you are intelligent, articulate, and have a good imagination, the rest is fantasy, isn't it? I guess that's why I prefer Literotica over video sites.

Not that it is right to deceive people, though, because it might not be a one time event

• Yes I agree in that its all fantasy that's why I said it depends on the individual. If it was a one time thing just for the moment and fantasy with the person then of course it would not matter. But if it was something more than a one time thing and/or someone that cared about being honest then it probably would matter a lot to that individual(:

But even if someone cared its the risk they take when being online where everyone takes advantage of anonymity.

• I've never thought about that before, but I don't think there's that many. If there are then they really do have talent in giving accurate female answers. I'd be worried! Severely!

2|0
    0|0
  • hahaah, you think you'll get real answers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me unless I grew a d*** I didn't no about lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's less than 5%. I don't think most guys would do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh yesss I am a beautiful man!

Or...

wait...

ok I feel stupid now

-poofs away-

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think many at all

0|0
    0|0
  • lol! good question.

oooh. I'm a girl. original.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am pretending to be a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i doubt there is many people doing this , no reason to as they can ask anounmous questions anyways . so identity hidden

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's less than 5% of the active users.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some days I am a girl, some days I am a guy...it depends on the weather and what I feel like to be like on the day

2|0
    0|0
  • 8,613% exactly

0|0
    0|0
  • I say less than 5%. What's funny is that I think this every time I log in, lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say. It varies. Amateurs will get caught quickly, usually because they have multiple accounts.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could always tell a girl or guy by the way they answer

1|0
    0|0
  • What would the point of that even be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 99% I reckon.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's easy to tell whose who lol.