Ladies of GaG, how often do you get creepy messages online?

What's it like being a female on the internet? and how is it specifically on this website?

Updates:
Wow, sounds very annoying, kudos to all of you. I had forgotten about friends-only message, plus now that chat is gone things should be quieting down, well at least on this site.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When the chat wasn't disabled it would be every few days.

Now Its been a few weeks since.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I get quite a few on tumblr and I've had a couple on here as well as some quite nice messages. It does get irritating though when someone emails you pointless or dirty stuff, I just don't reply, I have no interest in having narrow minded conversations.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got some creepy chat messages when I first joined GAG so I just deleted everyone because I got tired of making sure I didn't show up as online so I didn't get the creepy chats coming through.

I have accepted a few friends on here since then and so far so good. It seems they might have read my profile and know where they stand with me when it comes to sending me messages.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every two or three days

0|0
    0|0
  • i check people before I add them and look at their answers/questions and thankfully gag now only lets friends message each other. I had a really creepy message from a guy once and reported him and he was taken off gag for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a creepy message about once a day. Used to be wayy more when there was chat

0|1
    0|0
  • Once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only friends can send me a message ! and no one can add me anymore so Never :D hehe

Well , I don't accept requests anymore. Some guys used to send requests with new accounts, I wonder who are they!

0|0
    0|0
  • One here it was a couple of times, I reported it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.