Who thinks an OPTIONAL chat feature would be great for GirlsAskGuys?

So a lot of people miss the chat and want it back.

Me, personally, I could live without it.

However, what would be a great idea that would make everybody happy, would be if they brought it back, but made it strictly optional, e.g. it doesn't automatically log you in whenever you sign on to GAG, and preferably, by default, you have to manually activate it if you want to use it, if not you'll never be bothered by it.

Who's with me on this?

... and no sooner than I ask this than look what rears its ugly head at the bottom of my screen, AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED IN I might add ...

* sigh *
* cue Heavenly Choir and rays of sunshine *

I HAVE THE ANSWER

It's called GHOSTERY!

link

Takes a couple of seconds to install, and this little blue guy will help you get rid of the Meebo bar once and for all! Actually it will help you get rid of a lot of other things... and because of that, I don't think this question is long for this world LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I'M WITH YOU ON THIS !

This chat thing keeps bugging me >< I don't care if it's there, as long as it doesn't automatically log me in ! It's driving me crazy, slowly but surely...

I was just so happy when it was down ! I'll just have to get used to it now :(

What Girls Said 5

• i wish all these meebo chat questions will stop

• Me, on the idea and the fact that I can live without it

• Its back now! Do you have it? I have mine here.

• @update: YESS a way to get rid of chat! thnaksssss

• I agree.. actually I used a website to log in Meebo.. so logging in was optional.

Umm but why does Meebo bar appeared again with me below GaG's page?!

Did this happen to anybody else?!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have it, never heard of it (haven't been here long enough I guess) and don't care one way or the other..but I would never want to be logged in auto.

• HEY!

I asked this question already earlier today:

link

• Use gag on your phone. It won't have chat

• Maybe now people will stop complaining about its absence...