Does anyone know what the -1 and the 0 boxes at the bottom right corner are?

I'm just curious...If you know, could you fill me in? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean "+1"? It's an option to give Meebo / GAG money by advertising on your Google account. Similar to the way every company wants you to like them on Facebook.

• Oh, you're kidding?! lol Of course they do. I should have known...How clumsy of me. lol

• "Stack overflow' is an error that occurs when too much memory is used on a call stack. It's most likely a Java problem so just make sure your Java is up-to-date. When clicking "Ok", you're just acknowledging the error. Nothing to worry about :P

• JAVA up to date, huh? ...How do I do that? lol

What Guys Said 2

• -1 means they have deleted their account while 0 represents they have no Xper.

They can have no Xper by being inactive for too long

• Who are "they?" It shows up when I do not have anyone on meebo. are "they"...where are "they"...where am I, who am I? lol (Gone With The Wind) lol

• Don't get the reference to Gone With The Wind but they are users on this site.

• YOU HAVEN'T SEEN GONE WITH THE WIND? THE MOVIE? Oh, you must, it's a classic. I was quoting a line, a famous line. lol

• Bottom right corner of what?

What Girls Said 1

• I asked about this and my question was deleted

0 means they have absolutely no points, but their account can still be active. There are inactive counts with 0's and I always assumed those users voluntarily left

The -1 means the account is no longer active. Before I think it meant the user was banned, but I think to stop confusion all inactive accounts have a -1

Good question. I asked a while back but it was removed

• I could be wrong though...take my answer with a grain of salt

• unless you mean something else! I thought you meant on the accounts...I use Google Chrome with ghostery so everything appears blocked. What y'all see I typically don't lmao