Do you not read the questions without spacing?

Do you not answer questions where the asker has not included any spacing between paragraphs?

Obviously if it's short it doesn't matter, but some of these people ramble on with all the details to their story and I can't stand it.

I skip most of them, but not all.

• Skip'em
  • Get through it
  • Who cares
  • I failed English class anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• I skip boring questions ^-^

if the question can keep

me entertained, then I'll read

through it..

but I feel that some questions

just deserves an answer.. ^-^

What Girls Said 7

• if you use up almost all your characters, nah I read a few sentences here and there and that's that. but in general I read most of them. especially if the question was interesting. some questions I answer without reading any part of the additional info. but most I read completely, cause then you can understand the person better and be more of a helping hand.

• I skip them. They just drag on and on it seems.

• I usually read through it and sometimes if it's a reck ill skim it

• I don't mind it. I skip questions without punctuation marks.

• Yeah, I skip the question, or I answer the question without reading the paragraph.

You are not alone. Great question!

I answered B. I just get through it.

• I read the first few lines then the odd line here and there after that to get the jist of it. What I really can't stand though is when people use capital letters at the start of every word. I don't even bother reading what they've written because it just pains me too much

• If it's too long I skip it and just answer for whatever they asked in the subject.

What Guys Said 7

• I voted "B" but could have voted "D"

Most don't give enough details & others too much. A girl wanted to grow her hair 4" very quickly. She went on to tell us where her hair is at now & where she wants it to be after 4".

Too much info! The point is "how to grow my hair 4" very quickly"

• Not very often.

In fact I message those users saying to re-post their questions with spacing in the paragraphs so that person will get more answers, to help them get advice.

• Yes. I get easily confused when I read questions like that.

• It's hard to read without the spacing, if I'm tired but if the question intrigues me, I just try to get through it.

• I skip every last one of them.

• I'll skip it if the grammar is horrible, especially punctuation errors. Otherwise I'll skim.

• PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND people. (yes, I put in caps on purpose.)