Do you ever worry that your significant other will find your questions/answers on GAG?

I guess it could be any person, but mainly significant other. I know some of my anonymous things here have details & stories that if read by my boyfriend, he would be almost certain it was me. That would be a little embarrassing! Do you ever think about this? Any specific time?

Updates:
The information would never point to a direct person if other people they knew saw it. But if them themselves saw it, they would notice because they were there. lol.

My boyfriend know I have an account here, and my username, but I'm mainly talking about the anon things.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i just asked a question about someone and wondered what he would think if he ever saw it..

hoping that he never does because he probably wouldn't understand why I couldn't just ask him instead of complete strangers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• My profile here is completely unique to the one I use at other sites, plus I used a completely unique email address so I don't worry too awful much about being found out. That said, I don't share with her that I am on this site. Not that it would hurt her, but she might not understand why I want to spend time advising others when there is nothing (from her point of view) in it for me.

And, I rarely tick the anonymous box.

0|0
    0|0
  • No my girlfriend has got my login details for this site, plus for more intimate private question I ask family or friends these I wouldn't put it out in public view.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not worried. I try to reveal as little possible information concerning personal matters and if anyone does happen to discover me on here I doubt they'd find something so spectacular worth talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I just troll in here. I'm never serious

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I always worry,I ask so many questions on here,I almost feel like my man would break up with me over it,but I ask the questions,only because,I don't want to lose him..

0|0
    0|0