Name some users on GAG whom you think have very good character and personalities.

I am sure there are people on GAG who have very good character and personalities and I am just curious to know who they are according to your personal opinions.Thank you so much.

Hope this question won't be removed.I'm sure GAG users appreciate people with very good character and personalities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could name quite a few, but we're not

allowed to mention names are we?

• but if you ever need to talk about something

I'll be glad to help you if I can.. ^-^

• I better act fast and give you this BA before this question is removed as well.*sigh*

• I appreciate it.. ^-^

hope you will find

some "good people" .. ^-^

What Guys Said 9

• hotstudlovercupcake

• I really respect Goflipaburger and SelfishStars. They're both intelligent, amiable and awesome.

• Brando

He's intelligent, isn't sensitive and can handle reality, can put himself in your situation and tell you what you should do about it, smells pretty decent, and is just a real person that you don't meet that often (assuming you can handle the heat).

• What is the meaning of ''handle the heat''?Thanks

• He's a peach of a guy...for a thug!

• It means if you don't succumb to emotional bullcrap that I mentioned.

And yes, listen to the other two. They're loyal minions :D

• Palek is the only person who makes me laugh on here, he gets my vote

• KnowMeYourself

• me ;)

• None I've seen.

• CatholicVirginia. She ain't afraid to tell it like it is. :)

• dudeman lmfao xD

What Girls Said 4

• There's a few I can think off - MrOracle seems pretty sound with his answers and 7gnat is always very friendly and I enjoy his regular questions. There are various others too however sometimes they say things that seem really out of character from what I've already seen. On the other hand, some people on here I have really grown to dislike!

• Palek

Nuff said

• Dang, not enough character spaces!

• i think its MrOracle or DrOracle, his answers are so honest and thoughtful and realistic!