GAG checks every questions entry?

I feel like owner of GAG checks every questions entry and corrects it and put it in their own words ...is it true? did any one else noticed it too?

its nice feels like they like to keep their users happy by giving them individual attention..:)

let me know what you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've had a question altered before, but the system sometimes changes my spelling from the English spelling to the American spelling. Also, one time a non sexual question was moved to the sexual category. (I asked what peoples' fantasy is- as in life dreams). It got moved to the sexual category, and I wondered why I received some disgusting answers... lol

What Guys Said 1

• A typo was corrected in one of my questions. I think it may be possible for a moderator or super-moderator to change or correct questions. The owners just own the system. They don't use it, in my opinion.

Anyway, I indicated in the update that I had misspelled a word, and it was corrected afterwards.

Do you think it's creepy when someone messes with your wording?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know if they do check every question but I have noticed a couple of my questions worded differently than when I submitted them.

• yup exactly that's what happened to me too lol

• umm ever noticed

• yep. I know gag effed up my questions and answers and worded them differently. happens to others too.

• At time but then again it messes up the question