Do you rate questions here?

When you answer questions here how often do you rate them? I try to but find myself forgetting too many times.

I see enough un-rated questions to have a good idea, but I'm just curious.

• All the time
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. Usually after I've already answered the question I'm too lazy to go back and rate. But I just rated yours ^.^

What Girls Said 14

• I'm new. Just signed up last night, I keep forgetting to rate, I've maybe rated 4 out of 28 questions that I've answered. Will try to remember to rate them though.

• I almost always rate the ones I answer.

Sometimes if I notice a really good question that I'm not sure how to answer, I'll rate that too, in the hopes that it will catch others' attention among the other unrated ones.

• Mostly all of the time.

• If the QA is anonymous & I sense it's one of the people who has me blocked, I rate beforehand to save myself the time and effort from actually typing something up

But I don't just rate to get back at someone or whatever. I know people on here tend to do it but rating one or 5 stars won't change anything or hurt them

• Sometimes. If I like the question I'll rate it a 4 or something even if I don't answer it. If I come across a negative question, I'm giving it a low rating.

• Rarely, but I rated yours (:

• never. haha

• I usually don't think to rate unless the question is really terrible, or really awesome. :P

• Never, I just answer

• I do it all the time if I like the question. :)

• 7/10 times I will rate a question.

• Yes I do

• Only if it's a question I really like or really hate.

So I only rate 5 stars or one star.

• Yeah if it's a good question or it gets my attention I give it a rating

What Guys Said 6

• Usually. I don't know why, I just like expressing my thoughts on how interesting the question is (in my opinion).

• Sometimes. I usually don't feel as though actual questions need to be "rated," but if the QA provides information that could either be true or false (i.e. something factual, etc.), or in other words something that CAN be rated, I'll consider it. But for the most part, this is an opinion-based site (although from what I've already noticed in about 12 hours of being a member, popularity trumps legit opinions here), and thus questions really don't need "ratings."

• You'll come to find that some people have a hard time accepting anyone disagreeing with them

• I never rate the questions. I figure the good questions get noticed, the lousy ones ignored or given poor answers.

• Only when I'm really impressed or unimpressed, or when I feel a question has an unfair rating (like if it has one or three stars and I think it deserves five stars).

• I actually don't do it too often.

• Only when I think there interesting.