Do you feel that this site has done you any good?

In all honesty? Why or why not? That's all I've got.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I like it when people respond to my questions with real-same-life experiences. It kinda makes me feel like I'm not alone, and gives me a different point of view to think about.

On the other hand, it is a time consuming website, that sometimes can take a topic and turn it into an all out war, with people turning against people. In this case, it doesn't do anyone any good because no one can agree with each other and everything just gets blown out of porportions with downvotes and bad comments.

So, its about 50/50 for me.

What Girls Said 9

• It has definitely done me some good. There are all kinds of people on here with all kinds of experiences. Although we get the occasional butthole who doesn't take a question seriously, I think most answers people (including myself) give are real, honest, and generally helpful. I'll admit that I was more about getting help than giving it when I started on the site, but that's flip-flopped.

• Well it got me spending more and more time online

• Yeah this site has done me some good, I met some really cool people and of course some who were not so cool. All in all its still great to hear everyone's opinions :).

• Yes ofcourse. I had free amazon cards to purchase stuff.

• no because its suked up more of my life sitting online lol

• the only good I get is getting $20 amazon cards and free TGI Fridays otherwise this site is lame

• Yes, I think it really expanded my views on a lot of things and made me more opened to other people's ideas and views. Plus it slightly improved my communication skills and gave me a slight boost to my confidence. I guess giving advice to people does that to you. :P

• Not really. Found a few people who are actually a joy to talk to though

• No, because a lot of people on here are actually people with no real understanding of the world and it's people. I'm not saying it's all bad, but I find very few genuine people.

What Guys Said 9

• I asked one question about my personal life anonymously because I know my friends won't have the viewpoint I'm looking for. In that matter, I feel it's helped. Other than that, I've tried to help others with my experience, education, and logical thinking. You can tell by some of the things people ask that they lose all logic when it comes to certain topics because they are influenced by other factors.

Sometimes people ask things with definite answers that I know, so I provide those. Sometimes all someone needs is a person without a vested interested in the situation to give an objective opinion. Sometimes my answers aren't really answers because I wouldn't want someone to read what I wrote and make their decision based on what I said - I present things about the situation they're asking about they may have missed so they look at the entire picture to decide for themselves what the best course of action is.

• I think it has done me some good.

Not only have I had some of my questions answered with rational thought, but it also provides me a little sense of happiness knowing that I could help answer someone else's question. Plus, meeting people and talking to new persons is always fun. Also, it is good to be able to burn a couple hours when there is nothing else to do.

• I've learned that people have so many common problems and worries.

It's given me a chance to talk with some nice people. Guys don't normally talk about their feelings so it's been good in that way too.

• Nope, not even a little. It's decent for wasting time though.

• It has allowed me to meet a few great people. I don't ask questions though so it hasn't helped me in that department.

• yeah, I learned so much on this site, also I met a nice girl here which I've talked to for a year now

• Not really. While I have made a few friends on here, none of the advice given on these questions ever really seems to benefit me. I mostly come on here to vent and tell the truth.

• Not even the slightest.

• Yea iv learned a lot about girls. Particularly how similar they are to guys in a lot of ways.