If your ratings affected your Xper points, would you be more inclined to think thoroughly with the answers you..

give rather just say what you want? Let's say it was -5 points off each down rate, would you care? I know that all the answers I have given have been opinion based and I still get down rated. I don't really care though. I know a lot of people take the answers they give seriously so just curious to see as to how important your Xper points are to you

Most Helpful Guy

• I would quit answering. People would only give answers they knew people would want to hear, and the site would suck more because of it.

• It would also be another way for people to spite one another.

What Guys Said 3

• I give my honest opinions, if people don't like them then I don't care that much. I don't redeem my Xper so that's not an issue. I've been blocked by a few people, and while I'd like to know why, it doesn't keep me up at night.

• It may not matter much to me, given the small amount of time I spend on here these days. It just helps to pass the time now.

• i don't really care about xper points.

What Girls Said 3

• No, points are not important to me, I participate on this site because I think it's fun, not for points.

• I'm already very thoughtful and honest with my answers, just because I expect the same from others on my questions. If that did affect my Xper points, it would be awesome.

• People down-rate some answers just because they don't agree with your opinion sometimes though, so getting points taken away would not be fair at all. It could have been a really thought out answer.