Do you accept friend requests?

Just wondering if ALL GAG users accept friend requests or there are some who don't.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't tend to, because I'm here for giving and getting advice rather than making friends. so it's not a personal thing, I just don't see the point in accepting people as friends if I'm not going to talk to them

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you because I also don't accept friend requests at all.But nothing in this world is absolute.

• I just checked your profile to see how many friends you have.It's really empty just like mine.Hahaha!

What Guys Said 8

• I accept all friend requests unless I have a strong reason to believe they are up to no good by trolling in questions or otherwise being annoying. I can't remember when was the last time I denied a friend request. Giving people the benefit of the doubt is the way to go IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda have to now. Considering how GirlsAskGuys added that incredibly stupid default setting where you can't send a PM unless you're already a friend. I mean sure you can switch it off, but most people don't even realize it's there. Yes I think it's a good feature to have, but making the default setting "only friends can message" makes things incredibly awkward. Oh well.

Anyway I accept everyone, now. If for only long enough to find out why.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, I don't really care who adds me. And it has given me a chance to meet some interesting people on GaG

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally accept them. However in the grand scheme of things, most of them don't try talking to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally accept friend requests. I am always interested in talking to new people and helping them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'll accept mostly all friend request. You can always unfriend them if they are disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, ill accept everyone, I like talking to people. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually. Very rare that I wouldn't unless. I see zero questions and zero answers on there profile.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I usually do so I can talk to the person and get to know them better

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't accept the indian guys

3|1
    0|0
  • Very rare and now I have friend requests blocked.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yea, I usually accept everyone..I'm trying to start talk to everyone on my friends list, because I don't talk to very few.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always accept them. I'm too nice to click "deny".

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to untill I came across a lot of creeps and weirdos who have no answers or questions on this site. The indan guys are the worse though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually accept them if I can see that the person answers questions in a legit way. If it's someone who has never asked or answered any questions, I don't accept them because they could be a spammer or a creeper.

Also, if I see something in their info or an answer that makes me uncomfortable, I don't accept them.

1|0
    0|1