So people of GaG have you every played decoy?

as in have you ever entertained a not so attractive guy/girl so your buddy could hit on their hotter friend. Are you good a playing decoy? Did it work out for your friend? please share some details I love a juicy story...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been the wingman quite a few times in my day. No really good stories, but I guess I'll share a couple anyway.

One time a friend of mine asked me to chat up some girl's boyfriend. He was pretty nice but it was hard to keep a straight face while watching my friend completely bomb trying to pick up his girlfriend.

Another time a few friends of mine and I went to a club. One buddy of mine immediately starts hitting on some girl and he tries to get the rest of us to dance with her friends because she was feeling bad about ignoring them and didn't want to ditch them. Her friends were kind of awkward but we took turns talking to them while our friend and their friend basically grope each other in a corner somewhere. So time passes and the girls are ready to leave. Our guy is, as you might expect, a little upset that the girl whose pants he's been trying to enter all night is leaving with her friends and not him. Then comes the M. Night Shyamalan twist ending. The girls go grab their coats and they're all letter jackets from a local high school. After some quick arithmetic, it becomes clear that these girls are high school freshmen. It was a great moment for 4 of the 5 of us.

What Guys Said 7

• When I was in undergrad and recently turned 21, me and one of my friends would regularly go out to the nightclubs in my downtown college area (cauz we were the only 2 people in our friends circle that liked going out to clubs alot).

We were an excellent, cauz I'm a large-stature dark-skinned black guy, and he was a slender tan Asian guy lol.

I would go more and chill, and he is more the type that will hunt for pu$$y. So I regularly played wingman for him, so the girl he is targeting won't feel bad "abandoning" her friend to hang with my homeboy.

I'm a good friend. 8-)

• Great success! I chatted to agirl and took her to the bar to have a drink so my friend could dance with and seal the deal with her friend.

• i've been a wingman a couple times. the girl better be cute or else its a waste of time, especially if her friend I'm with isn't at least average looking.

• I am being played decoy all the time - my friends must be pretty! ;)

• Its funny, I'm always so sweet and charming when I play decoy, but whenever I really try to talk to a girl I like, I am a baffoon lol. It really sucks lol

• No I've never done it.

• Not with my knowledge anyway...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 1

• I have done that... It worked, but I don't think their relationship went beyond being friends.