I Think GAG Should have a "LIKE" option. Do you?

I think GAG should enable us to "LIKE" answers given by other members much like the "LIKE" feature on FB. Anyone agree?

oh my bad... guess I haven't spent enough time on the site just yet. Didn't need the smart ass responses. sheesh.

Most Helpful Guy

• They do. Upvotes and downvotes.

What Guys Said 6

• Isn't there up and down arrows next to every question?

• It's easy to be trite but tough to ask a question. Look at everyone's stats, we're all big on the answers, but I doubt there's many who ask as many as they answer.

• We already have up and down arrows, isn't that enough?

• Actually I think if they had little icons of people clapping or giving the thumbs down, it would get more responses from people though. The up an down arrows are boring, that's true.

• not to mention the 5 star rating system for each question...

• Yeah we have that already it's called upvote or downvote.

• Don't they down and up arrows?

It's just over here. You don't get a notification for just an arrow

What Girls Said 3

• 2|1
  • Just hit the little up arrow on someone's answer. I think they should give us one XPER point when someone likes our answer though. I'm desperate for those points, lol.

• They must've changed it, you used to get a point for every up arrow on your answer. They're getting a little chintzy with the XPER points lol

• We kind of already do.