Girls and Guys, tell me about yourself?

I can never think of any questions to ask, but how else will I earn a copious amount of xper points so that I can buy overpriced items on Amazon?

So, tell me one thing about yourself and I will tell you one thing about me in a similar fashion. It can be simple or uninteresting.

I am disallowing anonymous answers so that if you are going to say something disgusting, you will at least have the balls to show yourself (as much as you can on the Internet). Oh, and I am giving myself the right to refuse answering.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just watching the old school original Sparks movie

• I don't think I've heard of that. I'm gonna look it up.

• Oh. Yeah I was wondering if that was what you meant. I want to see that. How was the original?

• Ya but I didn't get to see the ending since my bro changed the channel but id definitely watch it again

What Guys Said 5

• be like me who comes up with the most random questions :)

and ask people to rate your question since that's what gets you points

one thing about my self - I'm sexy and I know it :D

your turn!

• I wasn't really being serious about the points thing. But thanks for the tip.

We've been through this. You are super confident and I am somewhat insecure.

• I never find stuff to buy on amazon...gave up on them long ago. Maybe if I get enough points, send them to you...probably have to figure that out. What do you want on amazon?

You got other ideas...keep in mind a lot of questions just get re-worded...

• I'm a fun and flirty guy, who's never had a hemorrhoid. Do you like me?

• Hi :) I'm bored eating almonds and watching spongebob squarepants. One is never to old to watch a happy sponge.

• No, of couse not. I like Spongebob too. I also had a Hershey bar with almonds in it today, if that counts.

• good stuff. I think the vanilla almond milk is the best.

• Yup. It's good.

• I think you should invest your time in something else to make money, not chatting on internet. (and here's the question;) don't you think?

• Thanks for the advice, but you are on the Internet as well. I've also noticed that you have made a point to be unkind to many people.

Thanks for the points.

• I'm a kind person. :)

You're welcome.

• Lol. I just saw your answer to the question about fat girls. Not kind.

What Girls Said 6

• I want another amazon gift card. :D

• i have a twin sister :)

• Nice. I have two brothers and a sister. People have asked if my sister and I are twins even though we don't really look alike.

Are you identical?

• no, we're not haha. we look pretty different yet we're similar enough that you can tell we're sisters

• Hawaiian flowers are my favorite but purple/blue morning glories are nice too

• Lol its better to write stuff or answer questuions if you hope to get an amazon giftcard faster..and getting best answer helps too

• Haha. I wasn't being serious. Thanks, though. I haven't thought about writing any articles.

• I have been cramed in this uncomfortable bus for over a 1000km(not sure how many miles) and sometimes travelling the whole night like right now.;(

• Ugh. That sucks. I hope it's worth it.

I have never actually ridden a public bus before. Only schoolbuses.

• Sometimes,if am not putting on a stern face.

• i am a big animal lover and I have been vegetarian for 19 years. in love with a guy 19 years older than me, ha!

currently sitting online because my dog had surgery yesterday and is resting so I am just watching out for him

• DOGS ARE FANTASTIC! I have four :D

• I love animals too! I'm not a vegetarian though, so you have me beat.

I hope everything goes well with your dog. What breed is he?

• I have 4 as well :) He is a husky... and his name is Dodger. I do NOT have kids, lol everyone is mislead by my name