Can GAG be a true friend making site?

So this sight is supposed about asking and answering questiins but it'd be cool to make actual friends you know? Lol I guess people do have some but I don't lol... Do people actually make Because I truly do not know... Lololol I'm bored and that's why I'm asking this ha ha :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Well not everyone on here I was comfortable to talk with them as friends.

But yup I made some few good friends on here,

and they are great people, and I like them. ^_^

So yeah GAG is a good place to make friends.

But don't depend on it too much, you have to make a lot of friends in real life too. ^_^

What Guys Said 6

• any place where you can talk

to other people can be a way

to make friends..

is what I believe.. ^-^

• Yea, you can make friends.

You probably think me a creepy ol' perv...fine, OK. But no granny pants and stuff, not a perv. Just older...made it, still here, still active...

• INCOMING REQUEST !%*(&(@%!(!

• People do all sorts of stuff with their spare time and pretty much everyone uses the internet... It's a matter of if you take the time to get to know them and develop a friendship. GaG is no different then any other website. It's a place where people with a common interest gathered.

• I just added you and yes they could

• Well this the first actually website that I've been on that doesn't seems so overflowed with creepers but you never. Lol, we could all be creepers and no one would so.. It's a little scary... Lol

• Lol Not at all, Watson! :P

Really?! Did she say who your name?! where?! lol

• Did she say your name*?!

sorry haha

• In some cases, yeah. I've made and lost a few.

What Girls Said 5

• Some certain people in my life don't believe that people you talk to on the internet can actually be your friends, because they can be pretending to be anyone. While this is true, most people I talk to online really are just friend-status. We just talk about normal everyday things... I've definitely met some nice people on here who I'm proud to call friends, no matter their age, sex, or location... OR how I happened to meet them.

• I think so, some people on here are really chummy and on a first name thing :)

I don't have many 'friends' on here but the few I do are awesome people.

But yeah absolutely.

• I've actually already made some really great friends on this sight. We talk all the time, share things, and I hand out with the ones who live locally. This sight is just really great for having conversations that you wouldn't usually have and getting to know people on a deep level.

• I've made some..

• Yeah, I think so. I made quite a few friends on here, and they're pretty amazing people :)