Who on GAG has influenced the most?

Could be someone who gives great advice, someone who gives crappy advice, someone who you like talking to you, or maybe even someone worth meeting in person?

Most Helpful Guy

• The anonymous mope who keeps writing loaded questions about how great Mitt Romney is. He inspired me to go out and buy an assault rifle.

What Guys Said 7

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^. No idea seriously, nobody really, I don't take gag very seriously so I don't really get influenced by it all that much. It's light entertainment really...

• TheOracle (Quagmire avatar) deserves some props.

• Can't help but gossip about other people huh?

• how is this gossip?

• Peace. =)

• "How is asking who has influenced you...putting that person down?"

She is absolutely right. Aren't we allowed to talk about people? Talking about people means we are insecure, right? Should we talk about high heels, nail polish and food?

• I can't say anyone really has except for one, his name is Whoareyou.

• The majority of people on this site are far too poltically correct. They'll tell you mainly what you want to hear so most advise is useless

• ROTFLMFAO has influenced me the most. he is such a great person... a very manly and highly intelligent man. he reminds me of god. I worship him 24/7.

• I was gonna say the exact same thing! But then it was time for my meds!

• ;)

• no one has influenced me but I have seen good answers from thegodemperorleto, amuse and digitalsaint

• TheDigitalSaint imo is one of my favorite male users.

Girls tend to dislike him but he speaks the raw truth.

Also, don't forget about kheserthorpe. His input is solid as well.

• you are right Kheserthorpe has good answers too, they might be full of themselves but some of their answers are really good

What Girls Said 3

• hmm this is a tough one, ilikelife is a sweetheart but he's never on..and valerie-agnes is pretty interesting

• No one has inspired me on GaG. I have liked and agreed with their opinions, but not to the point where I change my views and thoughts.

• Enchanted but she left awhile back