Have you ever met anyone on GAG in person?

Have you ever met anyone on GAG in person, face to face? If so, how did it go and would you recommend it?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I haven't, but I do talk to some people that live close by to me. It is possible that we might meet at some point, but I haven't been in a hurry to make it happen.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Just visit Courtyard Square in downtown Sand Bernadino, CA and you'll find half of these mopes hangin off the Ugly Tree.

• That would be hilarious see what the person looks like/ is like in real life. So few people have photos of themselves that it would be fun to see the face behind the personality

• No and I'd like to keep it that way.

• No. Been discussed twice now, and never did take place. Don't know if I'd do it or not.

What Girls Said 2

• SocietysBomb. We f***ed.

• Wow, well not to put your business out there but you still talk to them? Would you recommend others do it to meet men?

• Nah, it didn't work out. I wasn't good enough for all that awesomeness. I've heard of people on here who have gotten married and dated, so maybe you can look around and see who you like.

• I never did, don't believe in online dating because people love to lie, but ..but! you never know, something good can happen too!