How did find out or learn about GaG?

Recommended by a friend or just web-surfing?

How do you compare it to Facebook? Which do you like better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a question once upon a time and couldn't find the answer to it anywhere so a quick google search sent me here. I asked it and within minutes I had it answered. Four years later I am still here, getting help and giving it right back!

I hate Facebook. The only reason I have it is to see what events are going on and to keep in touch with long friends that I wouldn't be able to otherwise. I like this much more than Facebook because there is actually some educational value to it, and wasting your time on here helps others whereas Facebook is just a waste of time for everyone ha.

What Guys Said 12

• I, one weekend for fun, was looking up "nice guys finish last" on a Google search just to see what came up.

Then this site came up.

Found it interesting.

So I made a profile.

And I stuck around.

Then I became a mod.

Then I became a supermod. 8-)

• I've always been interested in the inner working of social interactions and understanding how people think, especially opposite gender interactions. I remember typing in a similar search word in Google and came across this website.

• Went on Google and punched in "do girls like shy guys" and it sent me here.

• Link on a p*rn site... I guess the word gag match up for some reason...

• *matched

• Ohhh... :x. I wasn't even talking about your privates :p. I thought you actually meant a melon, as in... link How embarrassing... :s

• Heard my girlfriend was on it, and so I wanted to tease her so I made an account...but then liked it haha

• by a total accident. just web surfing. then I deleted my account but few months ago I got a new one because this site is pretty fun compared to Facebook

• I typed a question in google and this website came up.

• I ran across it surfing. I like both but FB is everyone I have known for about a thousand years...what is interesting about GAG is that I meet new people...(:(:(:

• i found it while randomly searching on the web

• While searching on the taste of come on google.

• Web surfing some three and a half years ago now.

• i learned about it on Yahoo answers

What Girls Said 8

• Was trying to get opinions on a topic for my gender research assignment haha..

It's not like Facebook at all.. the two sites have completely different objectives so you can't compare them. Facebook is social networking used to connect people who you already know, or people who you want to continue relationships with, there are events and business pages and interests on it, GaG is used for men and women who want questions answered.

• Whenever I googled something I took me to this site.

I wasn't going to but I just figured I might as well. I have nothing better to do anyway haha

And here I am.

Idk if its better than Facebook. I've never had one. But maybe it is. I can't be sure

• I just found GAG web-surfing, actually googling some question about flirting or something similar. I don't like to compare it to Facebook, because it's a very different thing. But as far as the quality of questions and answers, I'd recommend ExperienceProject.com over GAG almost always.

• I found it while googling things, this site is more entertaining than Facebook

• Asked a question and this site came up:)

• yahoo answers was full of rude jerks and I had a problem I needed advice with, somehow by searching, I ended up here

now I am addicted

• web surfing, and I don't have a Facebook so I can't compare... :(

• My friend told me about it and so I went on