Five days of my GAG messages have disappeared...what's with that?

Tonight when I looked in my Messages Inbox, messages after July 18 are missing...what is going on? And has anybody else had this happen?

I see hogfan08 is MIA..if that has anything to do with it...lol...he is the one who posted the Question yesterday that some were suspicious was me...and no it was not me coming from another account...o.O

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh all my sh*t is still there o:O

• Well you are obviously so AWESOME a LADY that they wouldn't dare mess with you..<3<3<3=D

• Cut the SHIT! omg,..you know that EVERYONE on here is just dying to hear from you!...every time you compliment some dude they turn into a mushy, shy, little boy...you even give ME goose pimples!...<3<3<3=D

• Roflmao! As if only!

Thanks though you are always full of good vibes ;))

<3 <3

What Girls Said 2

• Can you please Contact Us:

link

and provide specifics? I don't have any record of this issue occurring.

And no, we do not monitor members' inbox messages. We do have access (just as any site's admins do), which is utilized only when a serious issue is reported.

Thanks.

• Time to check...

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think I get enough friends/messages for that to even happen lol! But I just looked and I still have the one or two I have gotten in the past week, so must just be you =P

• Seems to have been...but Deft Maiden sent me about 4 or 5 messages tonight...and one of those has disappeared! Oh..and she will back me up...o.O

• It would not surprise me

• Nor would it myself.

• Mine's still there.