I have asked questions on here that have gotten negative comments.
I have read some really great questions here, that have gotten some really unnecessary comments. (Not the funny ones, but negative-down-right mean ones.)
I know it's life, so it doesn't bother me too much, not for real. I just dust it off and move on. xD
But I do like to hear how others handle things like this.
So, what do you do? What do you say?
If I missed it in the poll, let me know!
- I would track them down.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I would block them.67% (2)0% (0)25% (2)Vote
- Kindergarten was years ago, who cares!?0% (0)80% (4)50% (4)Vote
- They're aliens!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I don't care either, not for real.33% (1)20% (1)25% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I make replies that are so neutral, so emotionless, that they stop commenting all together. For example, a while back on Youtube a troll was starting some fires by angrily replying to one of my comments. I covered my response in happy faces and "Glad that you're here" phrases, and he instantly shut up :P1