What do you think about my contribution here on GirlsAskGuys?

So I have been here on this website for a long time almost 2 years I think, I believe since I am a level 10 that I am not completely unknown. Anyhow I recently turned level 10 and I was wondering what do you guys think about my contribution here on this website. You can be blunt and straight shooter about it, it's OK I can take it ;)

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I know your name so you aren't completely unknown :) When I saw your username I smiled and remember saying "that's true, hope he doesn't forget it' :)

As for your post :3 I don't remember exactly what you said but you have answered a lot of questions I have too, now I'm on the look out ha ha .. nice way to put yourself out there :) !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't recognize your user name.

Never really noticed you much so I have no opinion, sorry =/

0|2
    0|0
  • Personally I have never ..well I think..I haven't seen you post, from what I can remember :/ sorry, dang I feel mean!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never noticed your posts, I'm sorry and I'm usually a very active user so I'm a bit surprised

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't notice individual user names really when I'm browsing on here. I recognize some users profile pics but that's about it. I don't pay attention to their user name so yours isn't familiar to me but I'm sure you've contributed a lot to the site:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I really remember any of your post, Maybe one . But I think I been on here just as long . But I'm not on here all the time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• To be honest? I don't know you lol. Which is strange, since I had an old account on here and used to go on here a hell of a lot (for dates, probably from fall of 2010 till fall of 2011)... almost got to level 10. I've been on this account (properly) for maybe a month but your name hasn't ever stood out to me :/. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who are you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing has really caught my eye as notable. =|

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing short of extraordinary.

0|1
    0|0