How many of you know people here in Real Life?

and I don't mean, met them here, then met up...

Like actual friends and family...

Most Helpful Girl

• None and I like it that way.

• hmmm..so you are a nice babe? Not friends with me though../:/:/:

What Guys Said 7

• There are about 4 that I have known from real life on here. All but one have become inactive really. The last one only comes on every once in a couple months.

• None that I know of.

• The only people that I knew personally BEFORE they signed up here are my little sister and her friend (male).

• Only three.

• A grand total of zero.

• 1

• Not a soul.

What Girls Said 10

• My sister had an account for a very short time a couple years ago, but she was just using her account to make fun of people and insult them, not giving any real advice. I don't think I actually had her on my friends list, but I knew her screen name. I can't recall what it was. It was too long ago. But she's the only person I've known in real life before associating with her online.

• Someday I will meet DebiPie..and I would like to meet amillia1981..yes I am interested in face-to-face..I would like to see you face to face..but not for sex and after you turn 18..you are an awesome person!

• sorry...I was thinking you were 17 for some reason../:...I like your open-mindedness..or course..(:(:(:

• Well, thank you darlin'. And no need to apologize. ;)

• One, I had this elaborate description but he/she/it told me he/she/it doesn't even want people to know how we're connected Dx

so I deleted it but to answer your question yes, one person :)

• only 1. went to see him and 3 weeks later he moved to my town. we dated for sometime but now we are done. will never meet another person online.

• I've met a guy here and met face to face afterward, but never the opposite way.

• you wanted his cock

• I can tell you a short of our relationship- we met here, chat a lot for 1month, he asked me to be his girlfriend and 1week later he broke up with me, barely talk for 5months, chat a lot for 3weeks (on the end of the 1st he asked me to be his girlfriend again), spent 2weeks together and he broke up with me again (as soon as he got home), spent 2months not talking at all, then last month he said he still loves me and wants to be with me, but now I guess we are not taking again.

who understands this guys... *sigh*

• I know two people from here in real life, BlackStar and my friend who keeps getting her account banned but keeps making more accounts, I'm not sure what her new user name is

• None that I know of. There may be people on here that I know but no one knows I'm on here, so I'm unsure.

• 1 but I met him through here and we ended up meeting in real life.

• zero. and I plan to keep it that way.

• 0

• Hope not! Lol