Are there other websites like GAG where people can go to seek advice?

GAG has been a nice place for me to get advice on certain issues and I've made a few friends, but there are so many problems with the site as well, so I want to go somewhere else for help with certain problems.

I'm already a member on ExperienceProject.com, and I love that environment, but I'm wondering if there are other sites out there where users can befriend and interact with people in a similar way they do on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I have a question, I just punch in my question on Google. That's how I found GAG. Sometimes, it'll bring up Yahoo Answers or WikiAnswers.

What Guys Said 4

• Be kinda interested in this too.

• You can try ExperienceProject to start. I'd highly recommend it. Hopefully someone else will have some other sites to recommend.

• WELCOME TO CHILDLIN- *Bashes head against keyboard*

• I am on ExperienceProject as well...lol..suppose you can guess why..also Answerbag (but that is not interactive)...oh and a female friend on here just got me to join fetlife.com

• Have you figured out the difference between points and tokens on EP? I'm not sure if one of them earns you more of the other. I think they should allow us to use some of that stuff to buy Amazon gift cards... not little icon gifts. That's kind of ridiculous, no?

• NO..lol..I just went there to read other people's stories about you know what...<3<3<3=D

• /adv/ or /r9k/

What Girls Said 3

• I find that the quality of questions and advice is way better on Reddit compared to GAG.

Some notable subreddits:

Relationships: link

Sex: link

Breakups: link

AskMen: link

AskWomen: link

• Is Reddit interactive?

• He means - do you make an account on that site and communicate with other users?

• Heh, well, I figured that much. I was curious if he had anything specific in mind. You can make an account, you can communicate with people either on the board, or through private messages, but it's a much larger community than GAG and there isn't a chat/IM feature.

• Yeah yahoo answers, though I don't recommend it. It's weird and people can be really mean on it and very unhelpful.

• dearcupid

scarleteen

answerbag

funadvice

yahoo answers

enotalone

I guess if you have a specific problem, try googling it and see if other forums pop up and get a feel for those particular forums.

• sorry, I didn't read your last part about interaction. I'm not sure if these sites allow for interaction, but I've heard good things about scarleteen(which isn't necessarily a forum I believe) on here