On GaG, which reason do you think is the most common used reason for deleting an answer or comment?

What reason on the poll listed below, do you think answers and comments (not questions) are reported / deleted?

Vote and reply as much as you like.

• Spam / duplicate
  • Nonsense
  • Offensive / explicit
  • Grammar
  • Under 16 / adult topic

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in my experience, I had a person who would stalk me around on this site and report all my comments. Anything he reported was deleted, irrespective of whether they were on topic or fell under any of the justifiable reasons for deletion (I really don't think the moderators check whether the report is accurate before deleting anything). This stopped happening to me only after I started asking questions/ answering/ and commenting anonymously.

What Girls Said 3

• I voted C.

• ive seen duplicates a lot compared to the rest. I can't stand people that can't spell words correctly. Its not so much the grammar because nobody cares about full sentences unless its an English paper. Voted A

• Spams and nonsense.

What Guys Said 3

• Most of the answers I remove are for Reason A. Too many trolls responding to serious questions. The second most would have to be C, for racial reasons mostly. Other than that, I don't really see many others.

• People say the truth and that hurts. So I'm leaning towards offensive. Too many people ask questions on here for validation. They already have a preconceived idea of what answers they are willing to accept and you will get downvotes and maybe blocked for saying otherwise.

• The main reason is not listed. The main reason is if you have haters following you and reporting your questions, answers or comments. Gag is too lazy or stupid to really read it and know if it is delete worthy so they just delete it.