Can you? Can you? Will they?

I'm sure everybody on GaG wants the same wish as I do, and that wish is the following:

1.Get a notification whenever someone comments on your comment,

2. Get a notification whenever your answer is upvoted or downvoted.

So, whoever is in charge, can you make these simple two changes, pretty please? :D

I'm not the only one, so all of you should have my back on this, and comment!

Oh, and I don't want to get any warnings or anything for asking this friendly question hehe.

Ok. Maybe scratch #2, but I really want #1.

Most Helpful Guy

• Updates on comments without a doubt. Upvotes are easy enough to scroll and find, though.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really care a whole lot. But as a contributing member to this website, I would say it wouldn't harm anyone to put it in and it would please a lot of people. Use this link and send them a message about the feature you want to add. Who knows, maybe they will add it?

• The comment one would be nice to add, don't know why it isn't already implemented.

• I agree with one but not two.

• the first one would be nice and I don't care about the second one. I never pay attention to the upvotes or downvotes I get

• Whocares.

What Girls Said 4

• Welcome to the club

link

• That works. Though, I don't care for up/down votes to even want to get notifications.

• Yes! I totally agree. GaG needs those features.

• F*** YES C':