GirlsAskGuys? What questions do you feel you would answer less?

As the title states! On gag what kind of questions would you not answer often and would you answer more or less questions from a pacific age group? Please comment I'm interested in seeing people's opinions as I see a lot of questions on gag that no one has answered!

• Break ups
  • Relationships
  • Sexuality
  • Style
  • Other/ please specify

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose "Other". It's not usually the kind of questions so much as the kind of questions that come from the "under 18" age group. Sometimes I'll see a mature question being asked by someone from that age group. And seemingly most of the time I see the same kind of questions being asked over and over again by that age group, like "Why doesn't he like me?" or "How do I get him to like me?" or "What do I have to do to get him to like me?" or "How do I get him to ask me out?" and so on. It's basically like the same question asked in a different way. But then I realize, I was under 18 once and although my under 18 lifestyle was pretty pathetic in terms of what I did with my time, I still had some of the same questions swimming around in my head about girls. So, although I don't usually answer those questions and don't usually answer the questions from the "under 18" age group, they no longer bother me so much. If they did, then I would be a hypocrite, because anyone over 18 was under 18 at one time in their life =)))

What Guys Said 11

• I voted "A"

How do I know if you'll ever get back together or what you can do to "make" him like you again. How can someone "make" you like another person.

Some relationship Q's are like that but others are asking for specific advice on how to handle a situation.Those I try to help.

I HATE "am I pretty" W/ no picture just a description. How do I make my butt bigger. My legs are spindly, are my boobs to small all questions like that. Does it really matter? I was crazy about a girl that was an A-.

It's the whole package. Why would you reject a nice girl who has thin legs?

• I avoid those questions where the question asker is anonymous but they block anonymous answers.

Those questions where they write a book describing the event with no concept of punctuation or paragraph breaks.

Those questions that ask for graphic descriptions on how to give the best blow job or what p**** tastes like.

I avoid size of penis questions because I feel they are being a troll.

How to get him back, how to get back at him questions will result in a "Move on, it's not worth it" response.

When you finally weed out a lot of the same questions that people don't take the time to search on this site, past the political or religious questions, those people who need validation because they already have an answer they are looking for... you might get one or two worth spending 10 minutes on a long worded response. You hit submit and find that ASSHAT has you blocked.

When that happens I simply hit the X on the tab and go watch me some p*rn.

• I try to avoid walls of texts as sometimes it's just pain to read the whole thing - although those questions usually are about things which the question asker really needs help about.

Also I'm not a fan of questions where's an anonymous girl without links to any pictures, there's only a description what she looks like and she asks is she attractive... c'mon - how can we know without a picture?

• I don't like answering questions that are about individual situations because I'd have to be there to actually see it for myself.

These include:

Does he/she like me?

Why would he/she say/do this?

What's going on here?

Even if the person goes into great detail, I'm still only getting one side of the story and the question usually gets too long to keep my attention.

• Questions that are obvious.

Example:

This guy is hitting on me?! Does he like me?

I had sex with five guys without a condom, will I get pregnant?

...

• I've never been in a relationship so obviously I don't answer much to relationship questions and never to break up questions. Age has no influence on what I answer to.

• It mostly comes down to content for me which Is why the Behavior questions the highest over the other categories. I feel Behavior just emcompasses more and better discussions come up.

With that in mind I will look into other categories depending on how the question was asked. The only one I really ignore are the Style questions.

Also I don't go anonymous because I highly doubt any GaG users are going to run into a a chibi Juggernaut.

• break ups for sure, I'm very emotionally calloused so I can get over things pretty easy and not understand what more sensitive people are gong through

• Break ups, because they are all the same.. Like; I miss him so badly its been 2 weeks now what should I do? ...

• Breakups

I don't know anything about them because I've never been in a real relationship

• I answer less sexuality questions, especially under 18 since I think they shouldn't be doing those things.

What Girls Said 7

• Break-up.

It's very rare I'll answer break-up questions. I've only ever been in one official relationship - so only had one break-up, and there was no drama, no hassle, and to be honest no real anything. So it's not an area I consider myself to have much, if any insight into.

It's a tab I generally don't click on.

• Mostly relationships/flirting/dating etc. One of the big things they have in common is "what does this mean", or "what is he/she thinking". I have no freakin idea! Ask them! It's nearly impossible to give insight on something like that without knowing the person, besides you'll probably get something more accurate is you just take the only advice an outsider can give "Ask that person!"

• I usually answer health questions the least.

• Ive known this which is why lately I've been trying to answer more health questions than usual.

• Probably style. I mean,I'll read it/comment on posts therr when I'm bored,but its rare.

• "does he like me?" questions...how the f*** should WE know if he likes you or not?! :D

• I ignore questions where the QA seems to be arguing with every constructive answer that anyone else has tried before me. Usually these "questions" are thinly-veiled rants, anyway.

• Probably C, though A is a close second. Like THE Godfather said, I have no idea about your relationship's future based on the what, 3000 character detail segment you posted. I chose C because I'm not sexually active and don't have preferences. That and whenever I say something about how I want to marry a virgin, guys all get up in arms about how women are impossible to please lol. And just if I think the question is stupid, most of the, "Does he/she like me?" ones are, I'll not answer them if there's not enough detail to figure out an acceptable guess.