Do you tell people that you are on GAG or tell them about it? Or do you hide your answers/questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only told my brother about it. well, actually, he kind of found out about it on his own, and thought it was a dating site, so I had to tell him what it really was. other than him, I haven't told anyone nor do I plan to. I just don't anyone would care. my friends are not the type to like this kind of site.

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't told anyone about GaG nor do I plan to.

• I've only told two people about this site

• I think the anonymous option sucks here. It needs to go away. Why? People over use it!

What Girls Said 5

• My sister knows about it and she used to have an account, but she was always very mean and sarcastic with her answers. She knows I'm still on here and really gives me grief about it, but that's a long story.

• I don't tell anyone. This is my secret place. *insert evil grin*

• You couldn't pay me to tell people I use this site. Its...just...well...you know.

• I've only told the people closest to me and they don't really care.

• I haven't told anyone that I am on gag