Has anyone from the UK redeemed an Amazon voucher from this site?

Can you request it for Amazon.co.uk? I read that you can't use US Amazon vouchers on the UK site.

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to specify which country you want it for. I asked mine to be Canadian, which was a mistake because Amazon Canada sucks. But I'm sure that if you asked for an Amazon UK certificate they'd give you one :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I'm from the UK and I get them, when you claim a prize it'll say to state the country you live in

• Yes I always get uk vouchers. They are 13 pounds sterling.

• ?13? Do they do it at the exchange rate?

Thank you for answering.

• Lol that's disappointing. All those points for 13...

• yeah, that's pretty much the exchange rate.

• OMG, you just reminded me they do that here! I'm about 400 points away from an Amazon card, haha. That, or order TGI Fridays... decision decisions...

• Haha. Well it seems like a lot in dollars, but when it's converted into sterling, it's nothing...

• Noo, lol, $10 at a decent (decent place but nothing fancy) restaurant is enough for a small meal and a sweet tea or cola, and $20 US isn't much either. Over here, either everything is getting more expensive or our currency is just reverting back to plain old paper...

• Haha but it takes so long to get those points, it hardly seems worth spending them.

I might as well get the Amazon voucher though. I'll buy ONE book of sheet music for my harp... lol

• Yup, you most certainly can.

What Girls Said 0