Do you ever act like you are a users friend on here and then.....

Go in a question and harass that person anonymously?

Fake people if you will

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually that has never happened to me on this site, Facebook sure.

Maybe it's because I don't add any people to my account and my account (I hope) is on private. I just use this site to ask questions that I'm too embarrassed or won't get a straight answer from my friends and family or they are just to naive to know, kinda questions.

Or maybe it's just that I'm not on very often (have exams!)

But to answer your question, I have certainly not done that before, nor will I ever! It's just plan rude and extremely annoying especially when you get perverted fobs who just want some p****!

Sorry to be crude there, but people like that just piss the hell outta me!

What Girls Said 6

• A few years ago when my sister had an account on here, all she did was look for people to make fun of and she'd give them sarcastic or hurtful answers, but I'd never do that. I actually want to be helpful.

• No, I have a life...

• never was never will :)

• No.

• No I left high school and grew up.. even in high school I wasn't fake, can't stand fake people.

• I don't do that, but I've been in the place of the harassed one.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't do it anonymously.

• No, I harass them loud and proud under my name.

• Nope. I don't act like someone's friend. Either we are or we aren't. If we are, then I'm not a douche to them... If we aren't then I'll argue with them to their face.

• The reverse actually. I often swear at people and abuse them with my username visible, if I think what they need is some harsh reality and a kick in their complacency. And then sometimes I'll try a softly softly approach with same person, but this time with the anon flag on.

For the most part, even the people I harrangue on this board, I do because I'm trying to help in my own way.