Guys, would you be angry if your girl posted on here?

Wondering what guys would think... if they were anonymous and not mentioning names, would you be upset or pleased?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I would mind if she wasn't just venting anger out,

I could probably answer her question without even knowing it's referring to me

What Guys Said 8

• Nope! In fact I think it would be kinda cool. Only thing is my wife doesn't speak English and GAG doesn't allow you to post in Chinese characters.

• If it was about a problem with the relationship, I'd be a little peeved that she couldn't ask me first. But in general, not really. Unless she was flirting with other guys :/

• I would be absolutely disappointed.

the reason? she's obviously not smart enough to figure it out on her own.

that she wouldn't rather discuss matters with me is secondary.

• Not at all. Better here than Yahoo or Wiki answers.

• if its anonymous

then ok

but if not then I m not OK with my girl revealing our personal stuff here

• She could go ahead, she's just going to look dumb.

• A bit. I guess if she feels better to ask strangers than to talk things over then ok.

• Not unless you are giving your one sided "woe is me" version of events. lol

What Girls Said 1

• This is a funny question, my boyfriend just found out that I come to a website to give advice and sometimes get it. He was teasing me at first and was asking me loads of questions about it but in the end he was more worried about how much time I spent on here. I told him it's the same as him playing online games only I get to rack up points and buy stuff.