Is it a mean thing for me to block all friend requests on GAG?

For those who did this,would you please share the reasons why you have done so?Or am I the only one here who is like this?I really have good reasons for doing so but I hate doing it at the same time because I think there are about 3-5 users here whom I really like due to their good character. :(

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really think it's a big deal. You're just some anonymous woman on the internet. I don't think anyone's feelings are going to get too hurt if you aren't on their friends list. =)

1|1
    0|0
    • Very rarely do I accept friend requests.And I do get hurt when people add me ,I finally accepted but then they completely ignore me when I try to interact with them.I was annoyed and removed them but they keep adding me back.

I really treat friends on GAG like friends in my real life.

• Show All
    • Well, it's not really a big deal. I say let it slide... You seem to be focusing way too much thought and energy into this. =D

• That's one of the reasons why I have now blocked everybody and would probably continue to do so.=)

What Guys Said 6

• There is one user, uhm... Xzinazx I think her name is? Like, Hungarian girl or something. She's awesome, and I try to friend her all the time but she doesn't accept friends. She just doesn't want to know people, I guess. And she says, she hates small talk. Hey, it's up to her. I think it's cool, really - it makes me like the person more, 'cos I can never actually know them. They're like some distant, unwritten Archangel. She's nice in general, that girl.

Some people do it out of like, pure being an a**hole, though. There is one user who basically doesn't accept friend requests because she says she's too good for 'internet people'. [shrug] That's kinda mean.

It's not mean inherently; it is all about your intent.

2|0
    0|0
    • For your info,I am not that girl you are talking about.

• Show All
    • Regina won't talk to you? Or the Romanian gal?

• It seems meaningless, and a bit psychotic.

0|0
    0|0
    • What seems meaningless?

• Show All
    • Haha.Then what is it that is 'psychotic'?

• It's merely a fun way to say unnecessary.

• I don't accept friend requests anyway, I have 20 :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that mean? Well when you "block"...you don't mean you actually block them...just don't accept their request..right? Are you really over 45? I usually try to add most of the older users just because...o.O

0|0
    0|0
  • So just add those people to your friends list and then block all others. Seems easy enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really like them, then why block them. You DO realize that's a choice, right?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5