What gets you to GaG ;-) ?

Do you log on to ask questions, answer them or to gawk at what others write? Maybe you're here for some other reason...

• I've got questions, lots of questions!
    8% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • I'm here to help others...
    38% (5)38% (3)38% (8)Vote
  • I come to read all the crazy sh*t that others write about.
    31% (4)38% (3)33% (7)Vote
  • I GaG for other reasons (please explain).
    23% (3)24% (2)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to help others even if my questions hardly get answered, it's nice to know someone else can feel a bit of advice instead of stress from others that have been there or can help in some way! The gift cards and the funny stories sometimes are the perks! ;]

0|1
    0|0
    • Ugh! I so wrote that wrong. Meant less stress from the sutuations, and help from others. Too stressed myself right now to type right, haha!

What Girls Said 14

• I originally came to get help for myself, but over time have gotten more out of helping others. I also have made a few great friends on here who I talk to on chat. I'd also like some Amazon gift cards, but I feel like I won't get a decent amount for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm bored and I like helping people... and reading people's questions/answers, they're pretty funny sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • The weird stuff is fun but I put my two cents in if it's something I feel I can offer help on from personal experience!

0|1
    0|0
  • i like to help people.

and I do like to read some of the stuff people write on here. its pretty funny sometimes. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • came for the advice, stayed for the gift cards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Offering advise and farming for xper points are my main reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to help others in any way I can...

0|0
    0|0
  • pure boredem mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • out of boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bored that's why I'm on here -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to ask questions, put girls on game and get xper points :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I come here to make fun of men's insecurities. They literally beg for it, so why not? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, I want a 20 dollar amazon gift card, I want some new books

1|1
    0|0
  • I like giving advice and helping people on here.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I am mostly here to answer questions, and learn from other peoples Qs and As.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to ask and answer questions, and also for the gift cards. Also I have friends I've been talking to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I come on to see if slipsender ever made another account

1|0
    0|0
  • I give answers and chat with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I come here to see what questions are being asked. Plus it's something to do in my free time.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes boredom, other times just asking and answering random questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually come to answer Questions and chat with my friends...of course I always have a sharp eye out for questions involving pee...(:(:(:

0|0
    1|0
  • Free amazon giftcards!

1|0
    0|0
  • Boredom.

0|0
    0|0