What gets you to GaG ;-) ?

Do you log on to ask questions, answer them or to gawk at what others write? Maybe you're here for some other reason...

• I've got questions, lots of questions!
  • I'm here to help others...
  • I come to read all the crazy sh*t that others write about.
  • I GaG for other reasons (please explain).

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to help others even if my questions hardly get answered, it's nice to know someone else can feel a bit of advice instead of stress from others that have been there or can help in some way! The gift cards and the funny stories sometimes are the perks! ;]

• Ugh! I so wrote that wrong. Meant less stress from the sutuations, and help from others. Too stressed myself right now to type right, haha!

What Girls Said 14

• I originally came to get help for myself, but over time have gotten more out of helping others. I also have made a few great friends on here who I talk to on chat. I'd also like some Amazon gift cards, but I feel like I won't get a decent amount for a while.

• I'm bored and I like helping people... and reading people's questions/answers, they're pretty funny sometimes.

• The weird stuff is fun but I put my two cents in if it's something I feel I can offer help on from personal experience!

• i like to help people.

and I do like to read some of the stuff people write on here. its pretty funny sometimes. :D

• came for the advice, stayed for the gift cards.

• Offering advise and farming for xper points are my main reasons

• I'm here to help others in any way I can...

• pure boredem mostly

• out of boredom

• I'm bored that's why I'm on here -_-

• I like to ask questions, put girls on game and get xper points :)

• Honestly, I come here to make fun of men's insecurities. They literally beg for it, so why not? lol

• honestly, I want a 20 dollar amazon gift card, I want some new books

• I like giving advice and helping people on here.

What Guys Said 9

• I am mostly here to answer questions, and learn from other peoples Qs and As.

• I'm here to ask and answer questions, and also for the gift cards. Also I have friends I've been talking to.

• I come on to see if slipsender ever made another account

• I give answers and chat with people.

• I come here to see what questions are being asked. Plus it's something to do in my free time.

• sometimes boredom, other times just asking and answering random questions.

• I usually come to answer Questions and chat with my friends...of course I always have a sharp eye out for questions involving pee...(:(:(:

• Free amazon giftcards!

• Boredom.